THE EPIC MARKETING FAIL
|Apparently my name is N/A|
Those are all pretty bad, but even worse, is the personalization they use at the very start of the email. It tells me a few things:
- They don't know who I am
- They don't have a good email/marketing automation program
- They don't really know what they're doing
I'm going to do this one a little differently, here is an example of how to do personalization properly:
|Epic Marketing Win|
Here is a car salesman, who never got my business, who now lives in another city [I know this because he also sent me a separate letter about his whereabouts] and is really leveraging some direct marketing best practices. This kind of stuff blows me away.
It's kind of sad that with all of the technology that some marketers have, they are still missing the boat on how to use it to their advantage.
Here are 5 tips to avoid some common email marketing fails:
- Use permission based marketing - get people to opt in to your emails. It will make a world of difference for everyone involved.
- Have a clear and compelling call-to-action - you have a matter of seconds to communicate value and get your prospects to make the next step.
- Leverage good content - if you want people to take the next step, there needs to be some value in them doing so. Value for them, not you.
- Subject lines are key - if your prospects don't open your message it doesn't matter what is inside.
- Use personalization... properly - personalization can definitely help your email marketing, if used properly.
It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a blog site, which will be valuable meant for my knowledge. Thanks admin.htmReplyDelete
Hey nice post man! Thanks for incredible info.www.listacademybonus.comReplyDelete
You guys present there are performing an excellent job.compare life insurance ratesReplyDelete
I am really appreciating very much by seeing your interesting posts.online loansReplyDelete
The complete blogs are really inconceivable and definitely everyone will share this information.BusinessmanReplyDelete